Use the form below to search for documents in the POLIBRID website containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. A brief explanation of the query language is shown below, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information or retrieval
- same as above
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'